Sunday, September 04, 2011

Menu - Week of September 4, 2011



I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently. We were on vacation last week and even though I cooked the week leading up to heading out of town, none of the meals were new recipes I could blog about. But I'm back and I have a great menu on tap for this week.

Sunday - We went to a cookout at my parent's house and I brought a modified version of this potato salad.

Monday - Honey-Mustard Salmon, roasted potatoes and roasted Parmesan asparagus (recipe swap)

Tuesday - Butter chicken, basmati rice and naan

Wednesday - Ravioli with Summer Vegetable Pesto Cream Sauce, garlic bread

Thursday - Chicken Sriracha Stir Fry, rice

Friday - Burgers, corn on the cob



Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm all over the butter chicken and the sriracha stir fry.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!