Sunday, September 25, 2011

Menu - Week of September 25, 2011



Can you believe it'll be October by this time next week? Crazy. October is a great month in the Home Cooking house. Baby Girl's birthday and our anniversary, plus Halloween and all kinds of fall fun. October really signals fall for me so I'm very excited. Bring on the apples, pumpkin, sweater weather, hay rides and Halloween!

Sunday - Biscuits over Creamed Chicken with side salads. (I'm going to try making my own cream of chicken soup)

Monday - Tortellini Soup with Chunky Tomatoes and Spinach, Garlic Cheddar Biscuits

Tuesday - French Onion Mac and Cheese, side salads

Wednesday - Spaghetti Carbonara with Blue Cheese and Artichokes (SP is going out with my stepdad for dinner so I'm taking the opportunity to cook one of his least favorite foods - artichokes)

Thursday - Pork Chops with Onions and Ranch, garlic mashed potatoes, green beans (I'm combining two recipes to make the chops - this one and this one)

Friday - homemade pizza with extra cheese

Saturday - Salisbury Steak, Blue Cheese and Scallion Mashed Potatoes, Creamed Spinach
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!