Thanks to my wonderful readers, my Facebook fan page reached 300 "likes" this week. Thank you all so much! In honor of this milestone I've decided it's time for another giveaway.
In the interest of full disclosure, I received this Furi Rachael Ray Froggy Double-Bladed Mezzaluna with Wooden Cutting Board and Non-Slip Mat as a gift a few years ago. It was an incredibly thoughtful gift, but since I haven't taken it out of the box yet I figured it might be nice to give it a home where someone will actually use it.
(Image from Amazon.com)
Product Features (taken from Amazon.com):
1. Füri Rachael Ray Froggy Double Blade Mezzaluna, reversible wood chopping board and a non-slip mat
2. Froggy has a bright green patented 'grippy' polypropylene and rubber handle that is antimicrobial-treated
3. The knife's dual blades are designed to offer additional cutting efficiency while providing ample stability for even the youngest of cooks
4. Use to mince and chop - from herbs, to nuts, to chocolate
5. The reversible wood chopping board has a curved bowl for easy chopping and measures 13.5-inches in length, 7.75-inches wide and 1-inch in height. Hand wash - not dishwasher safe.
To enter the giveaway: Leave a comment on this post telling me what you plan to chop with the mezzaluna.
For a second entry: Let me know what recipe(s) you've made from my blog.
The Rules: Maximum of two entries per person, U.S. residents only. Each question should be answered in a separate post for you to receive credit for each entry. Commenting will close on Friday, September 30, at 4:00 pm, EST. Entries that do not follow the entry requirements will not be considered. The winner must be willing to provide a mailing address, so make sure to leave an email address if there isn't one in your profile. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours of being notified a second winner will be chosen. Good luck!