Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Recipe Swap Roundup - Chicken

The recipe swap blog roundups seem to be popular, so I thought I'd go back and compile them for the previous swaps. The theme for the first swap I did on my cooking board was chicken. I don't know about you, but I'm always looking for new ways to cook chicken. It's such a versatile ingredient but I tend to make it the same way over and over again.

Katie's recipe was Chicken with Artichokes and Feta:


Lisa went way out of her comfort zone with Artichoke Stuffed Chicken Florentine:


My recipe was Indian Chicken Curry and we absolutely loved it:


Heather was thrilled with her recipe for Chicken Cacciatore:


Rachel's recipe for Honey-Balsamic Chicken had only a handful of ingredients but packed a powerful flavor punch:


Kristin modified her recipe to make Chicken Puttanesca Wrapped in Parchment:


Kylee swapped out a few ingredients to put her own spin on Stuffed Chicken Rollettes:


Melissa had one of my favorite recipes, Chicken and Pineapple Quesadillas:


Kimmi's picky eater family loved the French Onion Chicken Casserole:


Jey made Orange Chicken Packets:


Jill put her own spin on another one of my favorite chicken recipes, Crunchy Sesame Chicken Tenders:


Tyler's recipe for Chicken with Green Olives, Black Beans and Saffron Rice was a big hit:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!