Monday, May 02, 2011

Fried Oreos

This weekend we went to a street fair. While we were walking around I noticed someone carrying a plate with what looked like fried Oreos. I've always wanted to try them so we went over to the food court and got some to share.


They came six to an order and looked like they were coated in funnel cake batter. Yum!


Unfortunately they weren't fried to order so the batter and Oreos were lukewarm at best. They were good, but I know they would have been better piping hot.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I've heard of these kinds of things at fairs/carnivals but I don't think I could eat them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried these at a restaurant in Wisconsin, served with vanilla ice cream. They were yummy!!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!