Sunday, July 08, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of July 8, 2012


I hope everyone enjoyed their 4th of July and wasn't too confused by the mid-week holiday. I'm still undecided about whether it was a good thing or not having it on a Wednesday. Part of me was happy for a break in the middle of the week but it sure felt like we had two Mondays that week. But then Friday felt like it came extra quick, so that was good. See, still undecided.

I've got a fantastic menu planned for this week. I'm very excited about everything I'm making and it was super simple to throw this menu and shopping list together. I love when that happens.

UPDATE: The meal plan has already gotten thrown by the wayside due to heat and extreme eating at a birthday party. I've revised the menu (more for myself so I know what I need to cook).

Monday - Cuban Burgers, fries

Tuesday - Roasted Tomato, Mozzarella and Arugula Sandwiches (although SP bought spinach instead of arugula so I'll need to modify the sandwiches)

Wednesday - Parmesan Tilapia, asparagus

Thursday - Lasagna-Stuffed Portobellas, arugula salad

Friday - Skillet Penne with Chicken and Broccoli
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. The Cuban Burger is awesome. I made it about a year ago and wondered where it had been all my life. :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!