Sunday, November 27, 2011

Weekly Menu - Week of November 27, 2011


How in the world did we get to the end of November already? Weren't we just talking about Halloween and now Thanksgiving is already come and gone? Speaking of Thanksgiving, I hope everyone had a great holiday. I have a ton of Thanksgiving posts to write and I can't wait to share our delicious meal with you.

This week I'm using up some of the leftovers, revisiting an old favorite and trying a new dish from the recent One Pot recipe swap.

Sunday - Sweet Pork Tacos with Cilantro Ranch Dressing - I'm going to give my crockpot another chance with this recipe from Cassie, who never steers me wrong.

Monday - Southwestern Ranch Open Faced Turkey Sandwiches, chips - Another recipe from Cassie. I was planning to use leftover Thanksgiving turkey but we've eaten it all or used it in other recipes.

Tuesday - FFY. For lunch the next day we'll be having Classic Chicken (Turkey) Noodle Soup I made with the last of the Thanksgiving turkey.

Wednesday - Creamy Baked Fettuccine with Asiago and Thyme, side salads - There were a lot of recipes from the recent One Pot swap I want to make, but this one looked so amazing I had to put it on the menu immediately. I'm a sucker for anything with a cheesy cream sauce and I had leftover buttermilk and heavy cream from recent meals to make my own creme fraiche.

Thursday - Skillet Beef Stroganoff - SP requested this meal, which is one of his favorites.

Friday - Homemade Pizza
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you like both of the recipes you're trying this week! They are actually two of my family's favorites. I think you'll especially love the dressing that goes with the tacos. It's also delicious with those baked creamy chicken taquitos you posted about a few weeks ago! It would be delicious on the turkey sandwiches too.

    That fettucine sounds amazing. I can't wait to hear what you think of it.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!