Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekly Menu - Week of October 23, 2011


I can't believe it's almost the end of October. Where did the month go? I'm starting to think about Thanksgiving since we are hosting for the first time and getting very excited about all the comfort food recipes I've been waiting for cool weather to make. I'm excited for this week's menu. I'm revisiting some old favorites and trying a few new ones.

Sunday - Roast chicken, mashed potatoes, steamed green beans and Pan Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Browned Butter (my recipe swap)

Monday - Broccoli Cheddar Soup and crusty bread for dipping

Tuesday - BBQ Chicken Ranch Salad

Wednesday - Spaghetti with Shrimp, Tomatoes and Spinach, garlic bread

Thursday - something from the freezer, probably Bacon Lover's Mac and Cheese

Friday - ground beef tacos topped with shredded lettuce, cheese, salsa, sour cream and guacamole and yellow rice
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!