Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Weekly Menu - Week of November 13, 2011



Can you believe Thanksgiving is NEXT week? I am so excited I can hardly stand it. Thanksgiving has always been my favorite eating holiday and this year SP and I are actually cooking the whole meal ourselves. Squee! I'm looking forward to revisiting some old favorites and trying out some new recipes.

This week's menu was easy to put together. I like weeks like that since it makes writing out the shopping list a lot easier. I hope everyone has a good week!

Sunday - Creamy Baked Chicken Taquitos, yellow rice

Monday - Foodbuzz Tastemaker meal - Newman's Own pasta sauce over spaghetti, garlic bread and salad dressed with Newman's Own salad dressing

Tuesday - Chipotle Chicken Taco Salad (I'm going to my exercise class so I'll probably have my salad for lunch the next day)

Wednesday - Double Crunch Honey Garlic Pork Chops, buttered egg noodles, green beans

Thursday - Tuscan Garlic Chicken over spaghetti

Friday - Homemade pizza
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. That Tuscan garlic chicken looks soooo good. Adding it to my menu.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!