Sunday, April 01, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of April 1, 2012


And just like that, it's April. April is a big month in my family - just in the first few days my mom turns 60, my grandpa turns 90 and my stepmom celebrates her birthday. I love all the celebrating, especially when it involves sushi. Even though we had some warmer temps recently we're back to 50s and 60s now. That's fine by me because it allows me to make some recipes that are really better in the cooler weather.

Sunday - Lemon-Garlic Spaghetti with Mascarpone and Shrimp: I wasn't able to make this last week so I'm carrying it over.

Monday - BBQ Chicken Ranch Salads - Another carryover from last week.

Tuesday - Hoagies

Wednesday - Shells with Sausage, Beans and Mascarpone - I wanted to revisit this one before the weather turns. This time I'm making sure to use shell pasta to hold all the sauce.

Thursday - Skillet Beef Stroganoff - I've got one more pound of ground beef in the freezer and SP loves this meal.

Friday - Grilled steak with Potato Bundles and grilled zucchini - We got a two-pack of steak last weekend and hopefully the weather will cooperate.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!