Thursday, June 30, 2011

Recipe Swap Roundup - Main Course Salads

The theme for this week's recipe swap was Main Course Salads. With the heat of summer in full force, as well as an abundance of gorgeous fresh produce in supermarkets and farmers markets, we can all use some lighter, healthier recipes.

I always hope whoever gets my recipe likes it, so I was thrilled to see that Katie's whole family liked the BBQ Chicken Salad:


Moviegirl03 loved her recipe for Southwestern Chicken Salad:


Jaida's recipe for Quinoa and Roasted Sweet Potato Salad introduced her to not one but two new ingredients:


There was supposed to be steak in the Cookaholic Wife's recipe for Steak and Artichoke Salad, but unfortunately her fridge didn't cooperate and she had to leave it out:


Heather really enjoyed her recipe for Chicken Salad with Strawberries & Dried Cranberries:


Jey's recipe for Chinese Chicken Salad didn't disappoint:


Even though my husband wouldn't touch my recipe for Strawberry, Orange and Grilled Chicken Salad, I loved it:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!