Sunday, April 08, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of April 8, 2012


Another week, another menu to plan. I'm not feeling particularly witty this morning so I'll just jump right in.

Sunday - Easter dinner at my mom's house. Here's last year's post about our lunch, which reminded me that we had Asparagus with Tomato and Feta. I'd completely forgotten!

Monday - Grilled steak with Potato Bundles and grilled zucchini - This is a carryover from last week.

Tuesday - Hoagies

Wednesday - Billy's Favorite Pasta: Pine nuts, fresh spinach & garlic, cooked in a light Gorgonzola cheese cream sauce with marinated tomatoes on fussili pasta with grilled chicken, a pasta dish my friend Heather made for her husband based on a dish at a restaurant he loves. Sadly, she doesn't have a food blog.

Thursday - Curry Chicken Salad Sandwiches, chips

Friday - OUT!
Pin It!

1 comment:

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!