Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of April 29, 2012



Sunday - My recipe swap meal (shhh...it's a secret but it's something I've had my eye on for awhile now and can't wait to make). I'm also going to make this Chocolate Chip Cookie Delight as part of a Foodbuzz promotion. I'll bring it to church for fellowship time.

Monday - Corn Chowder with Lime and Avocado, ciabatta for dipping: This is a carryover from last week. Katie posted this soup on her weekly menu recently and then I saw it when I was looking through my recipes trying to make a meal plan. Seeing it twice just made me want it even more, plus I've got an avocado in the fridge that need to be eaten.

Tuesday - Hoagies

Wednesday - Chipotle Honey Lime Pork Tenderloin with White Corn and Mushrooms with Cilantro: When I posted the Greek Pork Tenderloin last week my friend Melissa recommended I make these two dishes. I trust her completely so onto the menu they went.

Thursday - Ravioli with Cheese and Garlic Biscuits: I'm keeping it simple and making frozen ravioli with homemade sauce and these knock-off Red Lobster biscuits.

Friday - Out!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!