Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Weekly Menu - Week of January 8, 2012


I'm sorry I haven't been keeping up with our weekly meal plan. Now that the holidays are officially over (in our house they extend to my birthday), I'm getting back into the swing of things. It's hard for me to believe it's January already. Aside from the freak Halloween snowstorm we haven't even had snow yet. But that's the Northeast for you. We don't usually get measurable snow until after the New Year. I'm envisioning lots of comfort food in the coming months!

Sunday - Final birthday celebration = SUSHI and cupcakes!

Monday - Orange and Rosemary Pork Tenderloin, mashed potatoes, steamed broccoli: The marinade alone smelled amazing. I can't wait to try what I hope will be a flavorful pork dish.

Tuesday - Hoagies: I'll finally come clean and admit that we've been getting these weekly since I started taking my exercise class. Oops. We each eat half of a hoagie and take the other half for lunch the next day. One of their Italian hoagies was the first thing I ate after giving birth and it always hits the spot to this day.

Wednesday - Hearty Ham and Potato Soup, ciabatta for dipping: This recipe is doing double duty as my recipe swap recipe and my entry into Branny's Souper Bowl Challenge

Thursday - Pork Chop and Hashbrown Bake, green beans or salad (or maybe salad with green beans): This is one of SP's favorite dishes and he was very excited to hear it's on this week's menu.

Friday - Homemade pizza (if I remember to pick up pizza dough sometime this week)

Saturday - Italian Nachos: We usually have a big lunch on Saturdays so this will be perfect for dinner.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!