Sunday, October 02, 2011

Menu - Week of October 2, 2011



October is finally here and in the Northeast we are really noticing the change in seasons. Leaves are falling along with the temps and much to my chagrin, it's getting dark much earlier these days. My camera and I are mourning the loss of natural light. I am also in full-on comfort food mode, as you will see in the menu plan below.

I'm also excited because next week is Baby Girl's second birthday, which we're celebrating on Saturday. Hard to believe two years have passed already. Where does the time go? And the day after her birthday is our 8th wedding anniversary. These two milestones truly mark the beginning of the fun and festive fall and holiday season for me and I can't wait.

Sunday - Salisbury Steak, Blue Cheese and Scallion Mashed Potatoes, Creamed Spinach

Monday - Goat Cheese, Sweet Onion, Apple and Brandy Stuffed Chicken, (for the recipe swap and I'm planning to modify it), oven roasted potatoes, corn

Tuesday - Gnocchi Mac and Cheese, side salads

Wednesday - Pan Seared Pork with Citrus Rum Sauce, mashed potatoes, green beans

Thursday - Ranch Pasta with Bacon, Spinach and Tomatoes

Friday - BBQ Cheddar Bacon Ranch Chicken Salad Wraps, chips

Saturday - pizza, antipasto and cake for Baby Girl's 2nd birthday party
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I have a meal from your site on my meal plan this week, too! I hope you like the chicken salad wraps. They were a pleasant break from the ordinary for me.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!