Monday, August 08, 2011

Menu - Week of August 8, 2011



Oops! I didn't realize until I went to write this post that I never did a weekly menu for last week. Sorry about that.

I was feeling a little more inspired this week when I was planning the menu. I can't believe it's August already. I want to make sure I savor all the summer vegetables before fall and winter arrive.

Sunday - Asparagus Carbonara

Monday - Date night. We've been dying for good Chinese food, so that's the plan.

Tuesday - Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas (Cook's Country so I can't link to the recipe) and Mexican Sour Cream Rice.

Wednesday - French dip sandwiches and chips

Thursday - Penne with Shrimp and Herbed Cream Sauce

Friday - Burgers with Toasted Quinoa Salad, made with Israeli couscous instead because SP threw out our quinoa.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!