Monday, July 25, 2011

Menu - Week of July 24, 2011



Anyone who plans a weekly menu knows that sometimes you just can't get excited about any of the recipes you've got filed away. I went through every single recipe I've ever printed out trying to fill this week's menu and still ended up looking through cooking magazines for help. I think I ended up with a great menu, though.

Sunday - Strawberry Cashew Chicken Salad

Monday - Date night

Tuesday - Bacon Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese

Wednesday - Grilled Chicken with Roasted Garlic-Oregano Vinaigrette and Fingerling Potatoes (recipe swap)

Thursday - Spaghetti with Summer Vegetable Sauce (Cook's Country so I can't link to the recipe)

Friday - Burgers and zucchini planks with garlic lemon aioli
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I definitely have weeks like that too. They've been happening more and more often lately. I think in my case, it has a lot to do with the heat. I just can't get excited about cooking when it's so incredibly hot.

    I hope you like the chicken salad and the mac and cheese! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie - I think it's definitely the heat. So many of my recipes involve the oven. I'm very excited about the chicken salad - I'm having it for lunch today - and the mac & cheese.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!