Monday, July 18, 2011

Menu - Week of July 17, 2011



Monday again...how does that keep happening? I know we can all agree that weekends are just too short. I'm very excited for this week's menu, though, especially Tuesday. I'm attempting to recreate a sandwich I absolutely loved that was taken off the restaurant's menu years ago. I hope it works out.

Sunday - Eggplant panini

Monday - Date night

Tuesday - Grilled chicken sandwich with lettuce, tomato, red onion, mayo, roasted red peppers and mozzarella on sourdough bread

Wednesday - Spaghetti with Kalamata Olives & Capers

Thursday - Chicken in Tarragon Mustard Cream Sauce over Buttered Noodles

Friday - Burgers, zucchini planks with garlic lemon aioli
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm making that chicken dish tomorrow night! :D I bet it's going to rock over buttered noodles; we only ever eat it with rice. Can't wait to see how it turns out for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - I'm growing tarragon in my garden this year so I'm extra excited to try this. I'm not using thighs, though, since I had breasts in the freezer.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!