Monday, July 11, 2011

Menu - Week of July 10, 2011


Does anyone else feel like the beginning of the week always creeps up on you? I've been feeling that way a lot lately. I thought I'd publish these menu posts on Sundays but every week Monday rolls around and I haven't done it yet. Ooops!

Sunday - Chocolate Chip Cupcakes with Dark Chocolate Frosting (for this week's recipe swap)

Monday - Date Night

Tuesday - Chicken Caprese and Cappellini with Tomatoes and Garlic

Wednesday - Summer Sweet Corn Fettuccine

Thursday - Baked Chicken Chimichangas

Friday - Burgers and Cheesy Stuffed Tomatoes
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!