Monday, July 18, 2011

And the winner is...

UPDATE: Unfortunately I didn't hear from Wendy so a new winner was chosen. Danielle, please contact me to claim your prize!

Drumroll please.

The winner of the adorable apron from 5 Little Elephants is...


Congrats to Wendy Lynders! Please email me at tasteofhomecooking at gmail dot com to claim your prize. If I don't hear from you within 48 hours I will pick another winner, so please get in touch!

And remember, this drawing was extra special and there is a second place winner who will receive a $5 off coupon for the 5 Little Elephants Store. The second place winner is...


Carrie, please email me to claim your prize. If I don't hear from you within 48 hours I will pick another winner, so please get in touch!

Thank you to everyone who entered this giveaway and who took the time to check out 5 Little Elephants. I hope to partner with them on another giveaway in the future. Thank you for making the adorable aprons, Christa!
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!