Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Menu - Week of June 19, 2011



The results are in...by unanimous vote I will now post a weekly menu (hopefully on Sundays) of my meal plan for the week. I've been thinking about doing this for awhile and I'm not really sure what was holding me back. So, here goes!

Sunday: Burgers on the grill, pasta salad

Monday: Date night

Tuesday: Kicked-Up Carbonara

Wednesday: Eggplant Paninis, pasta salad with mozzarella and grape tomatoes

Thursday: Crispy Margarita Chicken Tacos with Strawberry Avocado Salsa

Friday: Burger Friday (TBD)
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're doing this! I love reading meal plans, getting new recipes and seeing what other people are eating in a given week! I'm like a foodie voyeur! :)

    I hope you like the carbonara. We thought it was DIVINE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie - Ha! A foodie voyeur...love it. I can't wait to make the carbonara tonight. It sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!