Thursday, May 05, 2011

Sushi Feast

My stepdad and I recently went out for sushi. We both ate sparingly all day in preparation for a sushi feast. We ordered, from left to right, the X'mas roll, Incredible roll, spicy rock roll, Godzilla roll, Love roll and spiny tuna roll:


The X'mas roll has salmon, crab, cucumber, avocado, caviar and mayo. The Incredible roll has spicy lobster on the inside and tuna and tobiko on the outside. The spicy rock roll is one of the specials so it isn't on their regular menu, but I know it has tuna, salmon and avocado on the inside (among other things) and it's wrapped in soy paper. Our favorite is the Godzilla roll, which is tuna, salmon, white tuna, avocado, masago and scallion that's fried and topped with a spicy sauce.


The Love roll, which is salmon, tuna, asparagus and masago in a soybean wrap with nuta sauce looked pretty but was our least favorite roll and one we won't order again. And the perennial favorite, spicy tuna. Not only is there spicy tuna inside the roll, they top the pieces with even more spicy tuna. Delicious.

If sushi wasn't so expensive I'd eat it at least once a week.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my...I LOVE sushi rolls and would try to eat all of those all by myself if I could!! Nom nom nom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaida - I know I could have eaten a whole boat myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are making this pregnant girl drool! Sushi is the ONE thing I miss the most.... only 2 more months and I'm gonna order like this!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!