Friday, June 18, 2010

A Tale of Two Pizzas

We bought a huge ball of frozen pizza dough from the supermarket so I decided to make two different pizzas. This Chicken Ranch Pizza came from Annie's Eats.


I added cooked, crumbled bacon to the pizza and it was truly delicious. I really liked that fresh tomatoes and mild onion flavor from the scallions. I will definitely make this again.


I also made a plain pizza:


... but for some reason the crust didn't really brown. This was a different brand of dough then we usually buy so I can only assume that was the issue. It was still tasty.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Frozen pizza dough sounds pretty interesting - I don't think we can get that here. I just make my own - so quick and easy and delicious too.

    Your pizzas looks great - we love having pizza and try to experiment with different toppings. I think next pizza night we'll try the chicken ranch pizza - yum!

    Hope everything is going well with baby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great way to make pizza...I noticed wegmans is selling fresh pizza dough now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely beautiful! I love making pizza, at least two to three times a month. The possibilities are endless. These photos are making me so hungry. WoW! I bet it was tasty indeed.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!