Friday, June 25, 2010

Slice of Pizza

We were out shopping a few weekends ago and stopped at a new pizza place to grab a few slices. I was trying to avoid dairy because I was coming down with a cold, so I had a slice of the Greek salad:

It was delicious. Anything with artichokes always gets a thumbs up from me. This slice had the perfect proportion of toppings and the crust was perfect.
Pin It!


  1. Ooh, Yum! This looks like something I'd like to try making at home. I see red onion, spinach, artichoke, red bell pepper, feta?
    Am I missing anything? Mmm mmmm.


  2. When you copy this one at home, please let me know! ;-)


I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!