Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pizza with "The Works"

Our favorite place for takeout pizza does a great version of pizza with "the works," but I've always wanted to try recreating it at home.


On a recent Friday I realized I had all the necessary ingredients on hand (half a green pepper, onions, pepperoni, sausage and mushrooms). SP was a little wary since he gets nervous when I put too many ingredients on a pizza, but it was delicious. Just like the takeout version, only better because I made it at home.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I remember you talking about (posting about) that pizza before. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!