Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Louisiana Chicken Pasta

I saw this recipe for Louisiana Chicken Pasta over at Annie's Eats and thought it sounded delicious.


It certainly looked good but it ended up being way too heavy and rich. I think the problem was that I didn't need to add the cornstarch to thicken the sauce but I did anyway, despite my better judgment. Unfortunately it made the sauce gloppy and thick. Next time I'll just leave that step out and let the starch from the pasta thicken the sauce.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!