Saturday, June 13, 2009

BIG news!

I'm very happy to report that despite the fact that a whopping 63% of those who entered a guess in my baby poll guessed that our baby was a boy, there is no mistaking that she's a GIRL!


We had our anatomy ultrasound yesterday and everything looks fantastic. The baby is actually measuring four days ahead and all the various body parts look perfect. When the tech asked if we wanted to find out I think we both held our breath until she said "It's a girl!" Obviously we wanted a healthy baby first and foremost, but we weren't shy about telling anyone who asked that we had a very strong preference for a girl. I still can't believe we're going to have a daughter!

Unfortunately it seems BB's favorite position is laying on her back with her legs over her head. SP is a little concerned. Ha!
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Christine in Canada2:37 PM, June 13, 2009

    I am so happy for you, THC. I would want a girl myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you!! Have fun buying lots of cute little girl things and decorating the nursery!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your little girl! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! That's so exciting - a daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. :( :( :( :( :( :(

    It was supposed to be a BOY!!!!

    Congratulations still :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations!!!! Sugar and spice and everything nice...

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!