Saturday, March 07, 2009

Texas BBQ Chicken Quesadillas and Sour Cream Rice

We loved the quesadillas and sour cream rice I made a few weeks ago so much that I put it back on the menu last week.


Unfortunately I was rushing and didn't put cheese on both sides of the quesadilla so these fell apart. They still tasted great but were annoying to eat. I really enjoyed the rice, though. I left out the corn because I'd used all of my frozen corn in the chowder I made earlier in the week, but it still tasted fantastic. I used regular Monterey Jack instead of pepper Jack and missed the spice, but it was still creamy and cheesy.
Pin It!

1 comment:

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!