Saturday, February 21, 2009

Cat Photos

I love seeing the random things our cat does. Last weekend he crawled under the chair in the living room to sit on the newspapers SP keeps there for the fireplace.


And later I happened to look out the window and saw a cat sitting in our backyard.


I didn't recognize him, but he seemed very interested in me. Or he might have seen our cat laying in the sun in front of the slider. He never noticed the intruder in our yard since he was stretched out fast asleep.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!