Monday, December 01, 2008

Thanksgiving Day: The Sides

Even though the turkey is the main event at Thanksgiving, I'm all about the sides. I love everything on this gorgeous plate:


We had all the usual suspects, including mashed potatoes:


... green beans:


... gorgeously brown gravy made from the pan drippings:


... rutabaga brought by my mom's friend S:


... SP's famous biscuits:


... roasted carrots:


... stuffing:


... roasted sweet potatoes:


... and two kinds of craberry sauce (whole berry and jellied):


The table looked gorgeous with all the food laid out ready for eating:


Next up, dessert!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. My fave picture is the Thanksgiving plate of food - I love how colorful it is and how delicious your entire spread looks!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!