Friday, December 12, 2008

Spaghetti with Meat Sauce

I'll apologize now...I haven't cooked much this week. In fact, we had pulled pork sandwiches on Monday using pork from the freezer and store-bought colesalw and I pulled the rest of the meat sauce out of the freezer for dinner on Tuesday.


This is why freezing stuff is such a great idea. It's been a rough week and I didn't feel like cooking, but we didn't want to eat out every night. All I had to do was boil some water for the pasta, reheat the sauce and dinner was ready.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love having a freezer full of dinner options for weeks like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your weekend makes up for your rough week.... and its a great thing to have a freezer stocked up with meals! :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!