Colleen from Cooking This and That tagged me to share seven random/weird facts about myself. Just like Colleen, since this is a food blog I will share food-related oddities rather than spill all my deep dark secrets!
1. I love the combination of popcorn and milk. No, not eaten like cereal, I mean a big bowl of popcorn eaten while drinking a tall glass of cold milk.
2. The only food I really and truly dislike are hot dogs. I want to like them, but every time I try a bite of someone's it makes me gag. How un-American of me!
3. I'm not that into sweets, but I love all things cake. Cupcakes, regular cake, whatever. I also prefer boxed cake mix and canned frosting to homemade. I also don't like most bakery cakes or cupcakes (too sugary or grainy).
4. I have never made my own bread. I'm afraid of yeast.
5. I have yet to make a successful roast beef. I don't know why I have so much trouble with this particular preparation.
6. I hate eating the same thing more then twice in a row (I'll eat dinner leftovers for lunch the next day but that's it). I will, however, eat the same thing for breakfast for months on end without tiring of it.
7. And finally, the real reason I don't bake is not because I don't think I'd be good at it, it's because I don't want the byproducts in the house because we will eat all of it ourselves. And I can't bring the stuff to work or send it in with SP because none of our coworkers will eat it because it's fattening.
And now to tag 7 people...
(I'm going to have to get back to you on this one since Colleen took most of the people I would have tagged. Thanks, hon!)