Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning Breakfast

Every Christmas morning we have my mother-in-law over for breakfast. She always asks for the same thing - scrambled eggs, bacon, and toast. I wasn't in the mood for scrambled eggs this year so I made them for her and SP and made myself some fried eggs.


I also cooked up some breakfast potatoes in addition to the bacon and toast. For the potatoes I cubed them into small pieces and cooked them with onions, salt and pepper until the potatoes were tender. They were delicious, especially with some of the egg yolk.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!