Saturday, December 27, 2008

Baked Stuffed Shrimp and Baked Potatoes

The rest of our Christmas Eve meal included Baked Stuffed Shrimp and baked potatoes:


I had extra-large shrimp in the freezer so that's what I used for the recipe. These little guys look so gorgeous with the stuffing tucked into them:


For the baked potatoes I cleaned and dried them, then gave them a rub with olive oil, salt and pepper before baking them at 400 degrees for about an hour, maybe an hour and a half:


I served mine with a little butter and sour cream. Delicious! The whole meal was actually very easy to make. The asparagus had very little prep and just cooked in the oven. Same for the baked potatoes. The shrimp was the most involved, but it was still easy to put together. We ate ourselves silly and thoroughly enjoyed the meal. Merry Christmas to all!
Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. what is the filling for the shrimp, potatoes? looks so yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some gorgeous shrimp - yum!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, do tell, cause they look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you share the recipe for the baked stuffed shrimp. They look fantastic! I made some on Christmas, but they were just so-so - yours must have been YUMMY.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joelen - Thanks!

    Ho Jiak - Thanks! I updated the post with a link to the recipe for the shrimp. They're delicious!

    Brooke - :)

    Melissa - I updated the post with a link to the recipe. :)

    Paul - These were absolutely fantastic. I updated the post with a link to the recipe. Let me know if you make them and how they turn out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah yes! I linked and remembered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmm, those are such a good idea! It looks so fancy and yummy!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!