Monday, September 01, 2008

Grilled Chicken, Orzo and Grilled Zucchini

On Wednesday SP grilled up some chicken for dinner:


... that we had along with grilled zucchini (a current favorite) and some orzo. I had some tomatoes from my garden that needed to be used, so I diced them and mixed them with some balsamic vinegar, chopped basil, salt and pepper. SP said he prefers the cheesy orzo to this version, but it was still decent. My only problem is the hot orzo caused the skin on the tomatoes to separate from the flesh. I hate that more then anything. I don't like loose skin on peppers or tomatoes. It always gets caught in my throat and I have to remove all of it from whatever I'm eating or I can't enjoy the meal.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!