Saturday, September 20, 2008

E for Excellent



Friday was a good day for me in the blogging world. Lisa over at Lime in the Coconut gave me the E for Excellent blog award. I'm really feeling the love in the foodie blogging community these days! Thank you so much, Lisa!

I'm going to pass this award along to:

Brooke at ...and a cookie for dessert
Melissa at Alosha's Kitchen (even though I know she's already gotten it)
Colleen at Cooking This and That
Jenn at Jenn and Food, Perfect Together
Kelly at Kelly Cooks...and Other Amazing Feats
Mary Ellen at Mary Ellen's Cooking Creations
Amy at Skinny Food by Amy
Dani at The Average Cook
Katie at A Byootaful Life
Joelen at Joelen's Culinary Adventures

Now it's your turn to spread the love. Please find at least 10 more blogs of any kind which you deem to be excellent (but if you only know of a few, that's OK too). Post about the blogs you picked, linking back to me and to them. Once you’ve posted, return here to let me know your post is up, and of course let your 10 award winners know too.
Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. I linked mine. I didn't do 10 but I did award the ones I really like. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have only just started following your blog and I must say I do love it.Keep up the good work.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, thank you!!! I'll post my favorites when I'm bored in my hotel room this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your richly deserved award.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jenn - You're welcome! :)

    Denise - Thank you!

    Mary Ellen - You're welcome! :) Enjoy your trip!

    Cynthia - Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats and thank you for nominating me! I will have to wait until I get home today to really look at this and figure out how to do - you may be getting an email from me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww thanks for picking me - that's so nice of you, especially since I know I haven't regularly posted in a while.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Colleen - You're welcome! I love that you started a blog. :)

    Dani - You're welcome!

    Katie - I know you've got a lot going on with school and work right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot to thank you for this. You're the best, as always.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!