Monday, August 04, 2008

Thwarted!

I know it's been awhile since I posted. I looked at my camera tonight and I had 71 photos on it, which worked out to at least 5 posts to write. So I set aside some time tonight to do my blog, which worked out well because SP has some work to do. I load the photos onto my computer and start trying to upload them to Blogger. And what happens? A freakin' Internal Error. I go on the Blogger help board and see I'm not alone. Fanfreakingtastic.

I'll try again in an hour or so, but at this rate it looks like it might be Wednesday before I get another chance to blog. And I'm getting real tired of the Shrimp in Chipotle Sauce post. Stupid Blogger and their stupid issues. I'm sorry for the lack of new posts, but it's not my fault!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. It's all Christopher Kimball's fault!

    (that pompous-butt-bow-tie wearing-TWIT!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LHM - AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

    Curses! Foiled again! :P

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!