Saturday, August 23, 2008

Pizza Friday

This week's Pizza Friday was sausage and onion:


... a combination we haven't had in awhile. I had cooked this sausage with a little sliced onion awhile ago with the intention of freezing it in small containers to use for pizza toppings. In fact, this whole pizza was a freezer meal because the sauce was also something I'd made awhile ago and frozen. I was a little worried about how the flavors would be but this turned out to be one of the best pizzas I've made in a long time.

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I was at my best friend's house for the weekend and I showed her your amazing homemade pizza yesterday. And I told her all about you. Basically, I was gushing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa - Awww...you're making me blush. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pizza looks amazing!!! Its got me craving pizza for sure.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!