Monday, June 30, 2008

Flounder and Potatoes with Peas

This week we're trying to do a fridge and pantry clean-out. That means we won't be going grocery shopping, so I made the menu for the week using ingredients we have on hand. We had two flounder filets in the freezer, so I paired it with my usual potatoes and peas for dinner last night:


It was good, but I think we're done with frying for awhile. It was just too heavy. We're trying to eat lighter these days. And I'm not sure what was going on with the potatoes, but they didn't have much flavor.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!