Monday, June 30, 2008

Cat: A Pictorial

On Sunday I was watching cooking shows with our cat. He's been quite the lovebug these days, so I decided to take some pictures of him.


I can't get over how young he looks in these photos. It's like seeing a flashback to his kittenhood. It always amazes me how different he can look from one day to the next depending on the lighting and his mood.


He was being very patient with me, which is rare. He really wanted me to just put the camera down and pet him.


He fell asleep after awhile and was having the most animated dreams, complete with leg and facial twitches. Then he stretched into this position:


Such a goofball. I love this little guy so much.
Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. too cute! Cats are so much fun ... ours are like that too .. one is VERY snuggly, the other is like "hey, watch this!" and then runs off to get into trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess - Thanks! I love just watching him sometimes. Your cats sound like fun, especially the rambunctious one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww, that last pic is precious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You KNOW how much I love these pictures. HEEEE.

    I always think of him as bigger than my little gal, but he looks fairly small in that second picture.

    The last one is priceless though. For all us cat owners out there, we know how unbelievably adorable they look when they stretch like that. *Sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  5. C - Thanks!

    Melissa - Hehe. :) He's definitely a big guy. Like I said, these pictures are weird because he looks almost like a kitten, especially in that second one.

    I think the last one is my favorite. Why are they so cute when they stretch like that? I love watching him sleep sometimes. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 2 furbabies--Molly Bloom and Miss Pittipat. Yours is darling.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!