Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Spaghetti with Marinara and Ricotta

I always run into this problem on Mondays - I don't plan far enough ahead and have to scrounge for dinner. It was made worse this week because we were basically out of everything and hadn't had a chance to stock up at the wholesale club. But we always have pasta and cans of tomatoes so I made a quick sauce and served it over angel hair:


We still had some ricotta leftover so I added a dollop to my serving. I love the creaminess it imparts. A good, solid meal.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. your grated cheese always looks pretty. it's one of the first things I noticed about you.

    nice pasta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, that's an idea for tomorrow's dinner. I haven't had angel hair in a while and I have an unopened box in my pantry. WOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa - Really? Thanks! I just use a regular grater, nothing special. Sometimes I use the zester but I didn't this time. :)

    C Laz - Angel hair is so fun. I love the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I noticed it because I never grated my own at the time. Just did it over pasta last night for the first time actually.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!