Friday, May 23, 2008

Chik-fil-A

As you can probably tell by now, this was what we refer to in our house as a "rebuilding" week. We got home late on Monday. We had no food in the house since we'd been away all weekend and I was very sick. Tuesday I stayed home and slept. There was simply no motivation to go grocery shopping, let alone cook a meal. SP picked up Quiznos for dinner Wednesday night, but I barely ate because I still felt horrid. By Thursday I was on the mend so SP got one of our favs, Chik-fil-A:


I like the original sandwich with extra pickles. And you can't go wrong with waffle fries. Of course they are never very hot or crispy when you get them to-go, but they still hit the spot.
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Ah, the memories. Chick-fil-A was my first "real" job. I loved their food when I started there. After 3 years working there, I no longer loved it. Took me another 10 years before I started liking it again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear you have been sick. I'm just at the tail-end of a nasty cold I've had for about a week - it's not nice!

    What on earth are waffle fries? How do they make the shapes? They look pretty cool - in the picture they sort of look like crinkle-cut potato chips but I'm assuming they're deep-fried like fries?

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh how I miss Chik-fil-a ... We have none in Wisconsin! *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kylie - That's why, despite my love of food, I never worked anywhere that sold it. I was too afraid I'd end up hating it!

    Katie - I'm sorry you're sick, too. I hope you feel better. This has been a nasty cold for me.

    Waffle fries - I have no clue how they're made, but they're really tasty! And yes, they're deep-fried, like French fries.

    Jessica - Aww...that stinks!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!