Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Chicken Sandwiches

It was so gorgeous on Monday that we decided to grill for dinner and eat outside. SP wanted chicken sandwiches:


I pounded the chicken thin so it would cook quickly on the grill. After I flipped the pieces over I added cheddar cheese so it would melt. I also cooked some bacon and we had leftover tomato from the burgers. A smear of mayo and a toasted bun made the sandwich. I had mine with Terra chips while SP finished off the rest of the pasta salad.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This looks great and I had never even thought of pounding the chicken thin. Thanks for that idea. This looks fabulous and I love homemade potato chips.

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!