Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Buffalo Chicken Tenders and Oven Fries

A quick dinner - Buffalo Chicken Tenders and Oven Fries:


The tenders are the same recipe I tried recently. It's so easy and so tasty, perfect for a quick meal. Instead of the potato salad I just made oven fries - cut up potatoes tossed with oil and salt, roasted in the toaster oven at 425 for about 35 minutes. They were a little greasy, but pretty tasty nonetheless. I also served cut up celery sticks alongside, to keep with the chicken wing theme.
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I really need to make this chicken, it looks so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My family would love this one. I want the vanilla pudding pops. I used to love the jello pudding pops; I'm not even sure they make them anymore..

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!