Thursday, April 03, 2008

Chicken and Biscuits

Recently I've discovered that Everyday Food recipes can be hit or miss. I've had luck with some recipes, but this one for Chicken and Biscuits didn't go over so well.


I thought it was fine - certainly not craveable or something I'd be in a hurry to make again - but SP, a man who will eat just about anything and ask for seconds, did not like this meal. In fact, he didn't even take leftovers for lunch. Shocking.

I'm so glad this marks the end of the bake-off biscuits. We got three on sale and the processed flavor was starting to get to me. Next time we need biscuits I'll ask SP to make them. They were so, so much better then the ones from a can.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!