Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Orange Chicken Stir Fry

Over the weekend I was watching cooking on PBS and saw this recipe on an episode of Everyday Food. The original recipe calls for beef, but since I had chicken defrosted I used that instead.


We were both a little underwhelmed by this meal. Maybe it would have been better with beef, but we thought there wasn't much orange flavor (or any flavor, for that matter), which was weird. I even doubled the sauce recipe because I had used more chicken then the recipe called for and there still wasn't much flavor. I don't think we'll be repeating this one, unless we try it with the steak instead.
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh yum! My husband loves stir fry! I will have to try this, it looks so good!

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!