Monday, January 28, 2008

Chicken Bacon Roulades

I feel like a broken record sometimes. I'm sorry for the lack of posts lately. I've been cooking some great meals, but somehow the evenings have gotten away from me.

Someone on a cooking board I frequent posted this recipe for Chicken Bacon Roulades awhile back and I finally got around to trying it.

We both really enjoyed this meal, although it took way more time to prepare then I initially thought it would. I didn't feel like loading up on potatoes, so I served a simple arugula and mushroom salad with the roulades:

I tossed the salad with a quick dressing made with red wine vinegar, minced shallot, oil, salt and pepper. It was tangy and really cut through the richness of the roulades.
Pin It!


  1. for some reason right now I am drooling over the arugula and oil. the chicken bacon roulades are a bookmark recipe for sure - they look great and I trust recipes from elise as it is. yum.

  2. Melissa - I don't think I've ever made an Elise recipe (at least not for a long time) so I was pretty impressed by this one. I'll have to give that blog a better look someday soon.


I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!