Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Spaghetti alla Amatriciana

I'm sorry for the lack of posts recently. I sat down to do my blog yesterday and every program on my computer was gone. We aren't sure what happened but somehow all the applications were deleted, which was strange because everything was fine under SP's login. But he worked some computer magic and I'm back, so on with the food!

Over the past few weeks I must have seen the same episode of Lidia's new show, Lidia's Italy, about five times. It's the episode where she makes Buccatini all' Amatriciana so by the time Monday rolled around I had a serious craving.


I used spaghetti and bacon because that's what I had on hand, but one of these days I'm going to buy buccatini and pancetta and make this properly. I also threw together a quick salad of romaine, banana peppers, cucumbers and tomatoes:


... and half a loaf of garlic bread with lots of fresh parsley:

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!