Saturday, August 04, 2007

Kicked Up Cheese Crisp

Thursday was a strange day and by the time I got home I wanted something quick and easy for dinner. I thought we had more tortillas so I was planning to have a quesadilla, but when I opened the fridge I found only one lone tortilla. No worries...I changed my plans to a cheese crisp but decided to load it up with all kinds of toppings to make it more substantial.


I cooked the crisp on both sides in a little bit of oil so the tortilla would be crispy. Then I added the shredded cheddar cheese and some finely chopped scallions. Once the cheese melted I took the crisp off the heat and added minced cilantro and some diced tomatoes. After I cut the crisp into four pieces I added the dollop of sour cream and a few shakes of Tapatio hot sauce.
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!