Saturday, August 04, 2007

Egg Salad Sandwich

I didn't know what to do for lunch yesterday but I knew I wanted something comforting that didn't take too long to prepare. Egg salad is something I love to eat but rarely think to make.


For this sandwich I finely chopped some red onion and celery and added them to the hard boiled eggs. A little bit of mayo, some salt and pepper and the salad was done. I also cooked some bacon and sliced some tomato to finish the sandwich, which I had on toasted white bread.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Interesting combination! I've been making egg salad a lot this summer. The recipe I follow (modified GH recipe) uses mustard too. The GH version was waaaay too salty -- and I love salt, so that's saying something!

    I'm enjoying your site! Congrats on the anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks perfect! I need a little more lunch variety and egg salad always reminds me of when I was little cause my mom made an awesome version.

    ReplyDelete
  3. JoJo and alosha - I love egg salad and am always looking for new ways to make it. Sometimes I like just eggs, mayo and some seasoning; other times I like to add in all kinds of stuff (like in this version). Keeps things interesting. :)

    ReplyDelete

I've been told there are issues with comments going through. After you comment, you should see the following message: "Your comment has been saved and will be visible after blog owner approval." If you don't see a message it means the comment didn't go through. Please try commenting again! I'm sorry!